Lafarge Morocco authorized to build a windmill park
According to an official statement, within the framework of a program known as "clean development", France authorized Lafarge, the biggest cement manufacturer in Morocco, to carry out the first French project using the mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol to build a windmill park in Tetouan. <i>E-marrakech</i> reports that the windmill park that will be built on Lafarge Morocco's cement factory, which is equally-owned by Lafarge Group and SNI/ONA, will start in October 2005. According to the department of the greenhouse effect, the project is expected to avoid the emission of about 27,800 tons of CO2 per year.
- Ghosts of Mubarak's past: Egypt's economic conference comes with a lot of 'baggage'
- Sorouh to Steal the Show as Platinum Sponsor of Cityscape Abu Dhabi, 2007
- Lafarge, ONA to build major cement plant in Morocco
- A study on the development aspects of Renewable Energy Technology Sector in Dubai and Hamburg
- Cityscape Abu Dhabi Kicks Off With Sorouh Cityscape Golf Classic Sorouh Real Estate, Platinum Sponsor of first time ever Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2007