Latest advancements in treatment of gum disease to be discussed at Dubai symposium
Dental Society of the Emirates Medical Association has announced that it will be organising a dental conference and lecture, in conjunction with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Consumer Healthcare's Parodontax oral care brand, at the Murooj Rotana Hotel, Dubai, on October 14, 2010. Titled 'A Continuing Dental Education Program – Dentists' Scientific Bridge', the event will gather around 350 dentists and will feature lectures from three leading dental experts covering topics related to gum disease. "New advancements in dental technology in recent years have transformed dental care and have created new treatment alternatives for various dental conditions, making it imperative for dentists and experts in the field to stay abreast of latest developments. We hope that this event, which we are organising in cooperation with GSK Consumer Healthcare's Parodontax oral care brand, will serve as an ideal platform to share knowledge and best practices among dental practitioners in the region," said Dr. Aisha Sultan, President of the Dental Society of the Emirates Medical Association.
The one day event, which is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Health, will feature Dr. Pratima Vartak, Dr. Bassam Kinaia and Dr. Philippe Tardieu as main speakers.
- GlaxoSmithKline extends support to dental conference in Ajman
- Dental seminar in Dubai highlights risks of gum disease, gathers 350 dentists
- Boston University Institute for Dental Research & Education Organizes CME Program in Dentistry
- aeedc dubai signs mou with arab dentists association to promote scientific and academic cooperation
- fdi dental ethics manual unveiled