Le Grand Voyage wins another award
Moroccan director Ismail Ferrokhi’s movie “Le Grand Voyage” (Long Journey) won the prize of the best film at the International Festival "Cine Arabe Amal" 05 of Galicia in Spain. Ferroukhi’s movie “Le Grand Voyage” (2004) tells the story of Reda, a 17-year-old French-born Moroccan, who was forced to drive his father from southern France to Mecca for pilgrimage. During this long journey, which covers southern Europe through Turkey until Saudi Arabia, the two men get the opportunity to know each other better. <i>Le Matin</i> reports that “Le Grand Voyage” received before Award of the Public in the 3rd World Film Festival of Bangkok, the award of the best first movie “Luigi de Laurentiis” at the Mostra de Venecia and the Silver Palm at the Spanish Mostra de Valence International Film Festival.
- bounce boing voyage springs to n-gage
- Tenja shown in DiverCiné film festival
- Premiere of Ismail Saidi’s Movie “Far From Eyes” in Brussels
- Al Fara'a Properties hands over award-winning 'Le Grand Chateau' project ahead of 2010 deadline
- Al Fara’a Properties bags ‘Best Development’ award for ‘Le Grand Chateau’ project