Le Méridien Al Aqah partners with Al Boom Diving for Cleanup Day on 19 September
Participants receive special deal for diving and at the restaurant
Le Méridien Al Aqah will continue its environmental efforts by partnering with Al Boom Diving on 19 September for Project AWARE’s Cleanup Day.
Al Boom Diving, which has a branch at the resort, is one of the UAE centre for Project AWARE. Al Boom will deploy a diving boat and expects many divers to participate in the East Coast cleanup. It will discount dives by 50% on the day to encourage participants. Please mention seats are limited
Staff from Le Méridien Al Aqah will also participate in the project, which will start at 9am and conclude in the afternoon.
To replenish the volunteers, the resort is offering a range of refreshing drinks and tasty snacks at the Gonu Bar and Grill, the restaurant located on the shores of the resort’s private beach. Participants and divers will be entitled to a 30% discount on food and drinks.
For more information, please contact the Al Boom Diving call centre on +971 4-342-2993 or
- East Coast Marine Life Rejuvenated By Le Méridien Al Aqah's Reef Block Structure Project
- Every day is Earth Day at Le Méridien Al Aqah
- Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort supports first-ever Arabian Seas Whale Shark Research Symposium & Workshop
- Swim with sharks at The Dubai Mall from today;Shark dives for public at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Escape Explore Enjoy This Summer at Le Meridien Al Aqah