Leading Tech Access, NetApp and Symantec joined hands to make Tech Access Social Event 2010 a great success
The Tech Access Social Event 2010 was held from 4th March to 8th March 2010 at the Sheraton Imperial, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its KSA partners. This event was jointly sponsored by business partners NetApp, Symantec and Tech Access.
Mr. Ahsan Ali, Director Marketing, Tech Access, said “The event was the right platform to discuss the business of NetApp and Symantec partners and thus formulate plans to bundle them together in the KSA region. The event was successful as it firmly laid down the building blocks to explore opportunities, thus developing visibility in KSA region.
The successful 3-day social event was part of the Tech Access partner enablement program that served as an opportunity to share partner ideas, joint successes and experiences in the IT infrastructure sector and also paved the way to gain more insights on the partner’s business initiatives and formulate effective business growth strategies for 2010 and discover the scope of bundling NetApp and Symantec products together in the KSA region
- Huawei Symantec appoints Tech Access as Value-Added Distributor for MENA region
- TechAccess to host 'Symantec BE and SEP Seminar' in Kuwait
- MENA Partner Sales Corner Continues to Build Successful Future for Tech Access and Sun Microsystems
- Tech Access expands presence in Saudi Arabia
- Tech Access invests in channel marketing initiatives