Learn a Language for AED 600 Only and Get a Chance to WIN a Car!
Following its recent announcement to continue offering subsidized courses for the community throughout the year, Eton Institute, a UAE-based training and development institute, has opened registrations for the highly discounted courses in Arabic, Spanish and computers. These special courses will start from just AED 600 for 30 hours, after subsidies of over 55%.
Speaking about this initiative, Dr. Eli Abi Rached, Director of Eton Institute commented: "We want to keep the Ramadan spirit of sharing alive throughout the year by offering as many different subsidized courses as we can, as often as we can, for as long as we can. The popular Arabic, Spanish and computer courses are only the first of a series of different subsidized courses; we promise many more to come!"
The special Arabic and Spanish language courses will be priced at only AED 600, after a considerable discount of over 55%, which translates into savings of AED 750. These courses will cover an entire 30 hour beginner's level in the language and will help learners develop all four skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing. The computer course, on the other hand, will be priced at just AED 895, after a discount of over 75% on the actual value of AED 3675. The comprehensive 30 hour course will cover three essential topics for beginners: Web Design, Image Enhancement using Photoshop and Illustrator, and MS Office.
In addition to the discounts, individuals registering for any course or workshop at Eton Institute before 31 August will also have the chance to win a brand new car, a state-of-the-art 2011 Renault. With less than 1 week to go for the grand draw, Moaz Khan, Marketing Manager at Eton Institute, explains: "This is not your ordinary car raffle where you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning than of winning. This is a raffle limited to the community of learners at Eton Institute, a handful of entries with great odds and a massive prize."
- Eton Institute Announces the Next Instalment of Subsidised Courses to be offered in Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Microsoft Office
- Eton Institute To Offer 25 Individuals Subsidies Of Over AED 18,000 To Learn Arabic
- Eton Institute pledges over AED 75,000 in subsidies for learners every month:
- Eton Institute Announces Massive Discounts in Celebration of its Anniversary
- WIN a Renault Car This Summer at Eton Institute – A Bumper Draw Which Will Mark The End of Arabic and English Summer Super Intensive Courses in Dubai: