At least 20 wounded in Tel Aviv suicide bombing attack
A suicide bombing attack took place Thursday afternoon in the old central bus station in southern Tel Aviv. Israel's Channel 10 television reported at least 20people were wounded, two seriously. Four others sustained moderate wounds.
The blast hit a small shawarma restaurant, but police said that the suicide bomber was the only person killed in the explosion. Reports said the explosive device used in this attack was very small.
Islamic Jihad said that it carried out the attack. The bomber arrived from the area of the West Bank city of Nablus.
Later, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian throwing a firebomb near the Telem settlement located west of Hebron in the West Bank.
- Islamic Jihad claims bombing attack inside Israel; Five dead
- Islamic Jihad Claims Responsibility for Suicide Bombing Attack on Israeli Bus: At Least Seven Israelis Killed
- PFLP claims Tel Aviv suicide bombing
- Suicide Bombing Attack in West Bank: Two Settlers Killed, More Than 20 Wounded
- West Bank: Israeli officer, two Palestinians dead in suicide bombing attack