At least one Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip
A medical official in Gaza Strip said a Palestinian was killed in a clash with Israeli forces. According to the AP, Dr. Moaiya Hassanain of Gaza's Health Ministry conveyed Israeli forces clashed with gunmen in southern Gaza Strip.
A small group, the Popular Resistance Committees, said one of its fighters escaped an Israeli strike during the incursion near the city of Khan Yunis.
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed
- Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip clashes
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian activist dies in Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian killed
- Lebanon: At least one Palestinian killed in clashes