At least four Palestinians killed by Israeli fire
Four Palestinians were killed Saturday and more than 20 wounded by Israeli soldiers during clashes at the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel, according to Palestinian sources.
Among the injured, several were seriously injured, according to a medical source. The clashes erupted after Palestinian fighters attacked an Israeli military vehicle patrolling at the edge of the Gaza Strip, witnesses have said. Four Israeli soldiers were wounded in the explosion, two seriously, according to Israeli military sources.
The tension between Israel and armed Palestinian groups in Gaza is rising these days. On Thursday, a tunnel packed with explosives exploded near the border with Israel, wounding a soldier. The same day, a Palestinian teenager was killed by Israeli fire according to Palestinian sources.
Two days earlier, three Israeli soldiers on patrol along the security fence with Gaza, were injured by an explosive device.
- Gaza Strip: Palestinian killed, two girsl wounded by Israeli fire
- Israeli Troops Kill Three Palestinians in Fierce Clashes in Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Three Hamas members, Israeli soldier killed
- Gaza Strip: Six Palestinians killed, Israeli officer wounded in series of clashes
- Gaza Strip: Three Palestinians shot dead