Lebanese Army chief speaks about dangers facing Lebanon, Syria
Lebanese Army chief, Major General Michel Suleiman, on Monday warned of the dangers from the accusations and threats Syria and Lebanon are exposed to, SANA reported.
During a field visit to the Military Academy in Beirut, Suleiman stressed that these accusations are currently launched due to Syria’s and Lebanon’s commitment to their "legitimate rights."
- Crossing our fingers for Lebanon, how much worse can things get in 2014?
- Lebanese Army General stresses importance of cooperation with Syria
- Lebanon faces imminent attack from Syria jihadi groups, claims Hezbollah
- Former Prime Minister: Lebanon on ‘brink of existential danger’
- UN disarmament team face serious dangers in Syria