Lebanese Court Sentences eight for Collaboration with Israel
Lebanon’s military tribunal sentenced eight people Wednesday to jail terms of 18 months on charges of collaborating and entering Israel, reported the Daily Star newspaper.
One woman, Layla Mazraani, was among the eight, said the paper, adding that the court sentenced Samir Ali Hassan to hard labor for life in absentia for forming a gang, conducting terrorist acts against Syrian troops, assault and vandalism.
The court tried 37 defendants on various charges, including drug trafficking, army desertion, possession of unlicensed military weapons, impersonating army officers, counterfeit and forgery, said the paper – Albawaba.com
- Court Sentences 47 Lebanese for Entering Israel, Collaboration
- Lebanon Court Sentences 40 for \'Collaboration with Israel\'
- Lebanon’s Tribunal Sentences 18 for Entering Israel
- Lebanese Court Sentences 46 Collaborators with Israel for up to 15 Years
- Lebanese Court Sentences 20 People for Collaborating with Israel