Lebanese Man Sentenced to Three Years Hard Labor for Stealing from Mosques
A Lebanese man accused of stealing money from mosques was sentenced to three years of hard labor by Beirut’s Criminal Court, Daily Star reported Thursday.
According to the daily, Hussein Ahmad Hussein was found guilty of stealing donated money from an unspecified number of mosques in several regions over three years.
According to the paper, the defendant's operations stretched from Bar Elias to Damour and Khalde, as well as the capital. It was not known how much money he's stolen over the past 3 years -- Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Lebanon military court sentences Daesh-linked man to three years of hard labor
- Three Lebanese Sentenced for Collaborating with Israeli Authorities
- Lebanonese Court Sentences Two Former SLA Men to 20 Years
- Lebanese court sentences men charged with spying for Israel
- Saudi police officer killed by gunman holding hostages in Riyadh