Lebanese PM meets Syrian minister
Lebanese Prime Minister Omar Karami on Wednesday discussed with Syrian Minister of Transport Makram Obeid the Syrian-Lebanese relationships in the transport field.
According to <i>SANA</I>, talks during the meeting dealt with the recent agreement signed by the two countries to facilitate establishing mutual naval companies between them. Both sides also signed an agreement on mutual exemption of customs duties between the two countries in the field of naval transportation.
- Lebanese PM: No communication with Syrian government over refugees
- Bald meets beautiful! Hollywood starlet Angelina Jolie rubs shoulders with Lebanese PM Tammam Salaam
- Syrian-Lebanese transport agreements signed
- Syrian PM meets PA minister
- Lebanese PM Hariri to Travel to Syria Thursday for Meeting with Assad