Lebanese Premier visits United Arab Emirates
Lebanon’s Prime Minister, Rafiq Al Hariri, arrived in Abu Dhabi Monday afternoon for a one-day visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, received the visiting Lebanese Prime Minister and his accompanying delegation, according to the Emirates News Agency.
Also at the Airport to receive Al Hariri were Sheikh Nasir bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Obeid bin Saif Al Nasiri, Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, who serves as the head of the honorary mission accompanying the Lebanese premier, a number of ministers, high-level UAE officials and Hassan S. Berro, Lebanese Ambassador.(Albawaba.com)
- Jordan Premier visits United Arab Emirates
- Lebanese Prime Minister to Visit United States
- Bahrain’s King receives Lebanese Premier
- Fans from the United Arab Emirates vote Ronaldo as the favourite player in the Barclays premier league
- Sotheby’s International Realty® Master Franchise awarded to premier luxury property developer in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates