Lebanese Prime Minister strongly condemns Moscow attack
Lebanon's Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri on Monday condemned Saturday's double suicide attack that killed 18 people in the Russian capital of Moscow, terming such violence unacceptable whatever its motive.
"Blind violence is prohibited by all religious and all human values. It can never be acceptable whatever its motives and justifications," he said in a statement cited by AFP.
Hariri has "strongly condemned the attacks against innocent civilians and sent his condolences to the Russian government and the families of the victims, " the statement said. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Lebanon strongly condemns Israeli killing of two Lebanese hunters on border
- Iran strongly condemns Moscow suicide bombing attack
- Lebanese leaders condemn Israeli assault on Gaza
- Iraqi PM condemns “despicable” suicide bombing in Diyala
- Bush strongly condemns Gaza attack; Arafat calls international community to stop ''Israeli crimes''