Lebanese, Syrian PMs Discuss Economic Cooperation
Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri and his Syrian counterpart, Mustafa Miro, discussed Tuesday in Damascus ways of enhancing bilateral ties in the fields of economy and trade, reported the official Syrian news agency, SANA.
Hariri arrived in the Syrian capital earlier in the day, said the agency.
Talks focused on ways to promote economic ties between the two brotherly countries, said the agency.
The two prime ministers will co-chair meetings of the fifth Syrian-Lebanese Higher Committee – Albawaba.com
- Hariri, Miro Discuss Bilateral Ties in Damascus
- Anti-Syrian Lebanese Christians Stand Trial as PM’s Political Fight Moves toward Parliament
- Egyptian-Lebanese Committee to Discuss Political, Economic Cooperation
- Syrian-Lebanese Committee Convenes Tuesday in Damascus
- Syrian-Emirati economic cooperation discussed