Lebanon, Algeria discuss establishment of Arab Parliament
Lebanese Speaker of Parliament Nabeeh Berri and his visiting Algerian counterpart Ammar Saadani signed Sunday an MOU on bilateral cooperation.
According to <i>KUNA</I>, the MOU included a proposal on joint initiative aiming at bolstering cooperation between the Lebanese and Algerian parliaments within framework of the Arab, Islamic, regional and international parliamentary cooperation.
Saadani, who had arrived in Beirut Saturday night heading a parliamentary delegation, said, he discussed with Berri the idea to establish an Arab Parliament.
- Kuwaiti ambassador, Algerian parliament speaker discuss relations
- Kuwaiti Parliamentary Delegation in Egypt for Talks on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Arab League Chief, Lebanese Parliament speaker discuss situation
- Libya\'s Parliament Speaker in Algiers for Enhancing Bilateral Cooperation
- Berri Welcomes Kuwait\'s \'Continuous Support\' for Lebanon