Six Palestinians indicted on terrorism charges by Lebanon judge
Military Investigative judge Fadi Sawwan indicted Thursday six Palestinians on terrorism charges.
Sawwan accused Bilal Badr, Kamal Badr, Sari al-Hjeir, Ali Khalil, Mahmoud Azab and Nidal Mohammad of allegedly forming an armed ring with the aim of carrying out terrorist attacks.
The men were also indicted for the illegal possession of weapons and explosives.
Sawwan issued arrest warrants for the suspects.
- Lebanese judge orders death penalty for 32 suspects allegedly involved in Tripoli clashes
- Military judge charges 79 suspects over Tripoli clashes in Lebanon
- Judge issues 30 arrest warrants for suspects linked to Tripoli clashes
- Lebanon issues arrest warrant for Syrian army defector
- Fresh warrants issued for Beirut bombers