Six Palestinians indicted on terrorism charges by Lebanon judge
Amid tensions in Tripoli, Lebanese authorities have been clamping down on any suspected terrorist activity across the country (File/AFP)
Click here to add Ali Khalil as an alert
Disable alert for Ali Khalil,
Click here to add Bilal Badr as an alert
Disable alert for Bilal Badr,
Click here to add Fadi Sawwan as an alert
Disable alert for Fadi Sawwan,
Click here to add Kamal Badr as an alert
Disable alert for Kamal Badr,
Click here to add Mahmoud Azab as an alert
Disable alert for Mahmoud Azab,
Click here to add Nidal Mohammad as an alert
Disable alert for Nidal Mohammad,
Click here to add Sari al-Hjeir as an alert
Disable alert for Sari al-Hjeir
Military Investigative judge Fadi Sawwan indicted Thursday six Palestinians on terrorism charges.
Sawwan accused Bilal Badr, Kamal Badr, Sari al-Hjeir, Ali Khalil, Mahmoud Azab and Nidal Mohammad of allegedly forming an armed ring with the aim of carrying out terrorist attacks.
The men were also indicted for the illegal possession of weapons and explosives.
Sawwan issued arrest warrants for the suspects.
- Lebanon Indicts 24 People for Collaborating with Israel
- Lebanon indicts six Palestinians for terrorism charges
- Lebanon continues to battle terrorism threats as woman in the north is found wearing explosive belt
- Spain: Judge charges more suspects, including Moroccans, in Madrid bombings
- Libyan Judges to Hand Down “HIV Trial” Verdict Next February