Six Palestinians indicted on terrorism charges by Lebanon judge
Military Investigative judge Fadi Sawwan indicted Thursday six Palestinians on terrorism charges.
Sawwan accused Bilal Badr, Kamal Badr, Sari al-Hjeir, Ali Khalil, Mahmoud Azab and Nidal Mohammad of allegedly forming an armed ring with the aim of carrying out terrorist attacks.
The men were also indicted for the illegal possession of weapons and explosives.
Sawwan issued arrest warrants for the suspects.
- Lebanon Indicts 24 People for Collaborating with Israel
- Lebanon indicts six Palestinians for terrorism charges
- Lebanon continues to battle terrorism threats as woman in the north is found wearing explosive belt
- Spain: Judge charges more suspects, including Moroccans, in Madrid bombings
- Libyan Judges to Hand Down “HIV Trial” Verdict Next February