Lebanon Sentences 20 to Jail Terms for Collaboration with Israel
Beirut's military court on Thursday sentenced 20 Lebanese to jail terms for collaborating with Israel's military occupation.
The trials, according to the Cairo Times, began last June, looking into the cases of Lebanese who are accused of collaborating with Israel during its 22-year occupation of south Lebanon.
In its latest batch of trials, the court handed down 20 prison sentences, ranging between three weeks to five years, against Lebanese accused of collaborating with Israel by either joining the ranks of the Israeli-allied militia or illegally entering and working in Israel – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Lebanese Court Sentences 20 People for Collaborating with Israel
- Lebanese journalist released from jail after serving term for collaborating with Israel
- Lebanese Court Sentences eight for Collaboration with Israel
- Court Sentences 47 Lebanese for Entering Israel, Collaboration
- Lebanon Court Sentences 40 for \'Collaboration with Israel\'