Lebanon: Two wounded in Tripoli clash
Clashes with rocket-propelled grenades and machine guns reported Thursday in Tripoli's Abi Samra district following an overnight fighting between members of Hassoun family and Tawheed Movement, Lebanon's National News Agency reported. It said two people were hurt in the fighting which resumed at noon.
The situation was brought under control after Lebanese troops deployed in the area.
The fighting on Wednesday started after a car carrying members of the Hassoun family came under fire upon crossing before the Islamic Tawhid Movement headquarters in said area.
- Clashes in north Lebanon continue; Death toll rises to nine
- Lebanon: Dead and wounded in Tripoli clashes, blasts
- Beirut: One dead in clashes between Amal and Future supporters
- Pro and anti-Syrian regime clash again in Tripoli, leaves three dead overnight
- Lebanon: One killed, dozens injured in dawn Beirut clashes