Lectures on snakes in Oman
Venomous and non-venomous snakes in Oman was the title of the lecture delivered Wednesday under the auspices of the Omani Ministry of Regional Municipalities, Environment and Water Resources in cooperation with Sultan Qaboos University (SQU). According to ONA, it was attended by Ministry officials and experts of wildlife and nature conservation.
The lecture identified snake species in the Sultanate including the poisonous types and Ali bin Amer al Kayoumi, director-general of wildlife and nature conservation, said the purpose of the lecture was to educate sanctuaries staff on best methods of dealing with snakes.
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Cobras cause panic at Riyadh airport
- Wyeth Holds Infant Nutrition Lectures across GCC
- Effective Communication and Transparency Hold Key to Attracting FDI, Especially in Times of Crisis, says Expert at Dubai School of Government Lecture
- Advanced Health Conference Held in Oman
- Oman - A Shining Example Among Developing Countries