Letter bomb from Beirut targets Kuwaiti editor
A small explosive device in a letter addressed to an outspoken Kuwaiti newspaper editor detonated Thursday as his secretary was opening it, causing him slight injuries, the editor said.
Ahmed al-Jarallah, who owns the Al-Siyassa newspaper and its sister English-language Arab Times, told AFP that the device was hidden in a letter addressed to him and sent from Beirut.
- Two additional bomb letters sent to Kuwaiti journalists
- Information Ministry Bans Weekly from Publication until New Editor Named
- Report: Jordan Told Israel of Worries About Deepening Crisis
- Bomb Detonated near Israel\'s El-Al Office in Zurich, No Injuries
- Two Marines, 11 Iraqis die as abducted American reporter begs for release