LG Digital Music Festival postponed
Global and regional digital leader LG Electronics announced today that it had postponed the LG Digital Music Festival, scheduled to take place this evening, due to unforeseen circumstances.
The LG Digital Music Festival, which features leading Arab singers such as Nancy Ajram and Assi Helani, will now take place at the Beach Rotana Hotel in Abu Dhabi on June 7. Event organisers said ticket-holders can either use them for the June 7th event or have them refunded at the hotel venue.
The LG Digital Music Festival will be held at the Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi on June 7th from 9 pm onwards and is open to the public. Tickets are priced at Dhs 1000, 800 and 500 (inclusive of dinner), and are available at the Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi. Doors open at 8.30 pm.
About LG Electronics
LG Electronics, Inc. is the global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications, employing more than 82,000 people working in over 120 operations including 80 subsidiaries around the world. Comprising four business units – Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media with 2006 global sales of USD 38.6 billion – LG Electronics is the world’s leading producer of CDMA handsets, air conditioners, optical storage devices, DVD players and home theatre systems.
- Nancy Ajram and Assi Helani prepare for Date with UAE Music-Lovers
- 15 lucky DSF shoppers drive off in style as LG concludes successful promotion
- LG Digital Music Festival to feature Haifa Wehbe, Nawal Zoghbi and Wael Kfouri
- Haifa Wehbe, Nawal Zoghbi and Wael Kfouri headline LG’s Digital Music Festival Concert to be held in Dubai on September 15
- LG dominates global air conditioner market for 7th consecutive year