Libya hosts 6th Maghreb conference of safety and vocational health
The works of the 6th Maghreb conference of safety and vocational health opened Monday in Tripoli, Libya.
The event is organized by the International Center for Safety and Vocational Health in Isbe'aa in cooperation with the Maghreb Association for Health and Vocational Health.
The conference is to continue until March 9 and it is aimed at defining safety and vocational health, defining vocational hazard, damages and work injury and showing the experience of the Arab Maghreb Union in the field of safety and vocational health.
The opening session of the conference was held under the theme "Safety and Vocational Health is a Protection and Investment of Manpower."
- Oman Insurance inks MoU with Canadian University of Dubai and National Safety Council of USA
- The Greater Amman Municipality Conducts “Food Safety” Workshop
- Muammar al-Gathafi urges producers in Great Jamahiriya
- Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group tackles UAE medical sector needs
- Bahrain honours ENOC for best practices in environment, health and safety