Libyan leader meets Tunisian PM
Moamer al Kadhafi, the Libyan leader, received Tuesday evening, the Tunisian Prime Minister, Mohamed al Ghanoshi, currently participating in the bi- annual meeting of the High Libyan- Tunisian Following up Committee.
The Tunisian Prime Minister conveyed to Kadhafi, a letter from President Zin al Abdeen Ben Ali related to the progress of the Arab Magharb Union and a number of regional and international issues of common interest.
During the audience, which was also attended by members of the Libyan-Tunisian High Follow up Committee, the Secretary of the General Peoples Committee and Tunisian Prime Minister briefed Kadhafi on the progress of integration between the two countries, promoting the institutions and structures of the Arab Maghreb Union.
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral Ties
- Tunisia concerned over Libyan move regarding Arab Maghreb Union
- Libyan leader congratulates Tunisian counterpart on re-election
- Tunisian President Receives Message from Kadhafi on Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Tunisian President to Visit Libya Wednesday