Life as a hostage under IS: What happened in James Foley's last few months
American journalist James Foley was beheaded by IS militants in August, 2014 (File/AFP)
- Former ISIS captives in Aleppo share horror stories of their captivity
- James Foley was 'waterboarded' by IS during captivity
- U.S. reveals failed plan to rescue ISIS hostages including James Foley
- Sister of British hostage John Cantlie makes plea for IS to "restart dialogue"
- A new low: ISIL tries to sell James Foley’s body for $1 million