Lufthansa German Airlines Celebrates 25 Years in Bahrain
On April 2, 1985, the first Lufthansa flight touched down on the tarmac of Bahrain International Airport in Manama, adding Bahrain to Lufthansa's impressive global network. Today Lufthansa serves Bahrain seven times a week and passengers from the Northern Gulf region benefit from great flexibility on their travels to Frankfurt and 204 destinations world wide. The early morning arrivals allow passengers to spend a full day in Germany or to travel onward with lean connections to Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
“Bahrain is an important destination in Lufthansa’s growing Middle East portfolio”, Joachim Steinbach, Lufthansa’s Vice President Sales & Services, Southeast Europe, Africa, Middle East & Pakistan, said, expressing his congratulations to the jubilee. “The airport is a main gateway to Bahrain as well as to eastern Saudi Arabia – a region which has a strong foothold in the oil and energy as well as the financial sector.”
- Lufthansa German Airlines enjoys 3 years of successful market presence in Bahrain
- Lufthansa German Airlines celebrates 35 years in Dubai
- Lufthansa German Airlines increases capacity this summer to Lebanon
- Lufthansa introduces First Class on its Riyadh Munich service and connects Jeddah to Munich
- Lufthansa German Airlines celebrates Bavarian Festival