Lufthansa German Airlines now offers Non-stop flights to Doha
DOHA: Lufthansa is growing and enhancing products from and to the Gulf region. As of 1st April, 2007 Lufthansa will be offering Non-stop flights to Frankfurt out of Doha. Early arrivals into Frankfurt from Doha also ensure connections to all USA and European gateways with Lufthansa and its Partner Airlines. The Doha routes are operated using the Airbus A340-300 with the new Business class two-Meter Sleeper seat.
Mr. Waseem Shaikh, Manager Passenger Sales, Qatar and Bahrain commented, “We are very glad to soon start non-stop operations to and from Doha, and trust this gives our market and Doha based passengers more flexibility and better connections worldwide. It also offers greater value for our Business Travellers.”
About Lufthansa German Airlines
Lufthansa is one of the world’s biggest and most prestigious airlines. Also, renowned as the World’s favorite International Airline, Lufthansa successfully owns a fleet of 390 aircrafts and is among the world’s top ten airlines. Lufthansa proudly is also a founding member of the Star Alliance which offers more than 15,500 daily flights to over 842 destinations in 152 countries.
- Lufthansa German Airlines offers the New Business Class and enhanced networks in Muscat, Oman More flexibility and comfort for Oman business traveler
- lufthansa: connecting doha non-stop with frankfurt
- Lufthansa resumed flights to Beirut
- Lufthansa resumes flights to Beirut
- Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines to cooperate from 25 March