Lufthansa takes off with winter special
Lufthansa German Airlines, one of the leading global carriers, launches a special offer from the U.A.E. to many European destinations starting at AED 990*. Lufthansa German Airlines serves the U.A.E. with 27 weekly flights and has kick-started 2009 by unveiling this sale special. Running January 15th to 22nd the promotion is valid on all flights from the U.A.E. to Germany in Economy Class. “We are ushering in the new year with this special to give last-minute bookers the chance to enjoy winter in Europe to the full”, said Peter Pollak, General Manager Passenger Sales U.A.E. & Director Gulf. This special offer is bookable online at www.lufthansa.com, at any travel agent or at the nearest Lufthansa office.
Lufthansa German Airlines is the only airline connecting the U.A.E. from Dubai and Abu Dhabi four times a day to Frankfurt and Munich. Travel needs to start between January 18th and January 31st 2009; the maximum stay is one month.
- Lufthansa signs codeshare accord with JetBlue
- New Premium Economy Class takes off
- Lufthansa Specials to more than 50 destinations worldwide - Attractive fares to long-haul destinations in Asia, America, Middle East and Africa
- 61 new connections in Lufthansa’s summer timetable
- Family comes first at Lufthansa this summer