lufthansa/swiss holds first all-ladies staff training in riyadh
Lufthansa/SWISS, member of Star Alliance, recently held the first ever women only training for travel agency ladies staff in Riyadh in recognition of the needs and importance of training for female agents.
Lufthansa/SWISS conducted the one day training which included product & services presentations, tips in reservation, ticketing, global distribution system and proactive customer service techniques. The training took place at the Al Tayyar group head office where more than 30 travel agency ladies staff from Al Tayyar and Al- Sarh travel agency participated. At the end of the training, a certificate was issued to every participant.
The participants expressed their appreciation for the exclusive training especially since no other airline in the Kingdom has done so before.
“Overall the training helps familiarize the women travel agency staff with the Lufthansa/SWISS products & services, and improve their selling techniques & customer service skills. With success of this event, we plan to do such trainings for other travel agency ladies staff as well in the future,” said Rolf Koller, Lufthansa/SWISS General Manager –Saudi Arabia & Bahrain.
- jacques aigrain joining lufthansa supervisory board
- ihg holds its first ‘saudi leadership and development centre’
- World Gold Council organizes jewellery training seminars
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health signs MoU with GE Healthcare for advanced training
- Report: Washington Considers Moving U.S. Military Forces from Saudi Arabia to Qatar