Maan Halabi promoted to Managing Director for Al Habtoor Group
Al Habtoor Group LLC announced today the promotion of Mr Maan Halabi to Managing Director for the Al Habtoor Group, effective October 1st 2010.
Mr Halabi, who joined the group in 1991, has been promoted from Executive Director for the group, a position he successfully occupied since 1996.
Mr Khalaf Al Habtoor, Chairman of Al Habtoor Group, congratulated Mr Halabi on his promotion and praised him for his dedication, loyalty and leadership skills; “Maan has been with our group for almost two decades, and he contributed greatly to the rise of Al Habtoor Group to the place it holds now”.
After the announcement, Mr Halabi thanked Mr Khalaf Al Habtoor for his trust and confidence. On the occasion Mr Halabi had this to say: “I thank Mr Al Habtoor for the trust that he placed in me. I always say to our employees to continue to be loyal and proud of our employer, because in turn Al Habtoor Group is always proud of its performing staff. For the hard working, Al Habtoor Group always cares and extends opportunities for internal development and promotions”.
- Mr. Mohammed Khalaf Al Habtoor is promoted to Vice Chairman and CEO of Al Habtoor Group
- Khalaf Al Habtoor honoured in London
- Habtoor Hotels Presents Optimistic Financial Plan for Year 2011
- Al Habtoor Group celebrates 35th anniversary& new projects
- Humaid Mohammed Al Khatami Visits Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor