Maani Checks the Modern Buses of Al Mutakamelah Transport Company to Enhance Public Transportation Services in Amman
Mayor of Amman, Omar Maani, inspected one of the modern buses owned by Al Mutakamelah Company for Public Transportation.
In the presence of the GM of Al Mutakamelah Co., the Mayor was briefed on the features and specifications of the buses, according to the requirements of Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) and in compliance with Amman's identity.
Maani said that the arrival of the 116 buses will extremely contribute to enhancing the public transportation services on different lines, as well as servicing new lines and improving the service quality.
These buses are expected to serve the public transportation lines in different regions of the Capital within the next two weeks.
Each bus can hold 65 passengers; all have air conditions and comfortable seats, with electronic boards and electronic payment system.
- GAM: Amending Transportation Tariffs Doesn’t Include Comprehensive Multiple Transport Company Buses
- 3,190 new buses in new academic year
- Mayor of Amman Meets the French Minister of Urban Policy Affairs
- GAM Established Operations Room to Directly Monitor Transportations inside the Complexes
- Iranian Company Offers Free Bus Services to Syria