Madouni to join Algeria National Team
Borussia Dortmund defender Ahmed-Reda Madouni will soon join the Algerian national team after FIFA granted permission to the former French national youth team member. The 24-year-old is not expected to play in Algeria's friendly against Burkina Faso on Wednesday (9 February).
Although Madouni was speculated to be a possible member of future French national teams, he was persuaded to play for Algeria by national football great Lakhdar Belloumi.
- Ghanaian Bundesliga Star Tanko Tests Positive for Marijuana
- US law firm teams up with Kuwait's MM Al-Ghazali & Partners
- Algeria thrashes Burkina-Faso in friendly
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence congratulates the UAE team for major wins at 5th Fazza International Athletics Championship
- World Cup 2014: South Korea 2-4 Algeria