Magharebian movies to be shown in Spain
The 53rd edition of the Spanish film festival of Donostia San Sebastian, which will start this week on Thursday September 15, will focus on film makers from Maghreb and Portuguese-speaking African countries. Bladi.net reports that this edition of the Festival will be marked with the projections of films by eight selected directors from Maghreb. Moroccan director Farida Belyazid’s movie “Juanita of Tangier and Daoud Oulad Syad’s movie “Fi intidar Passolini” are among the Magharebian films that will be projected during the Festival.
- Two Moroccan Movies by Farida Belyazid featured in IMA
- 1st Euro-Magharebian conference on water toxicology
- Juanita of Tangier to be shown in San Sebastian Film Festival
- Two Moroccan films in Saint Sebastian International Film Festival
- Moroccan movies to be shown in International Independent Film Festival