"Maghreb-France: A joint memory"
'Maghreb-France: a shared memory', this will be the main theme of the international conference, which will be held in the city of Fes, during April 21 to April 23, as a tribute to Charles Bonn. The event is organized by the Faculty of Arts and Sciences of Dhar El Mahrez (the Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah University), in association with the French institute of the city of Fez and the "International Coordination for researchers on Maghrebian literature".
<i>Emarrakech</i> reports that the conference is meant to discuss the French written Maghrebian literature, which has created the joint memory of France and the Maghreb. The list of participants in this conference will include a panel of writers and university teachers, Moroccan and foreign.
- Boulares speaks on "single Maghrebian Currency"
- ‘e-retail’ launched as joint venture company between Memory Technology Corporation (MTC) and EMPA Middle East
- UFC organizes conference on Maghrebian universities
- HP and SAP Advance SAP HANA through Joint Innovation
- Charity concert and memorial ceremony remembering Luciano Pavarotti in Petra, Jordan