Majid Al Futtaim Properties Wows Crowds with DSS Entertainment Line up
Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre and Mall of the Emirates have wowed crowds of visitors with their outstanding line up of entertainment held so far for Dubai Summer Surprises this year, and the best is still to come!
Fuad Sharaf, Vice President of Mall of the Emirates, said: “Complementing the spectacular discounts, sales and promotions available, the malls have lined up a raft of live entertainment and activities for this year’s DSS festival throughout the hot summer months of July and August.
“In addition to countless parades, carnival performers, clowns, dancers and talent shows, and Modhesh meet and greet times held in partnership with the Dubai Events & Promotions Establishment (DEPE), the three malls also have a number of exclusive entertainment acts available only at these retail destinations.”
- Deira City Centre Adds Toy Story 3 Fun to Kid’s DSS Line-up
- MAF Properties looks forward to retail windfall as a key sponsor of ‘Eid in Dubai’
- Majid Al Futtaim Properties continues to set footfall benchmarks with Eid trading figures
- DSS 2010 to begin in spectacular fashion with one-day exclusive promotion and raffle
- Mall of the Emirates records over 100,000 visitors on opening day of Dubai Summer Surprises 2009