A major Malaysian private company mandated Amlak and Emirates Islamic Bank to arrange a US$260 million syndicated financing facility
H.E. Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, visits the Dubai headquarters of Emirates Islamic Bank to offer his congratulations on the conversion of Middle East Bank to Emirates Islamic Bank and the recent launch of the institution’s “Banking in Three Dimensions” platform, as well as to mark the inauguration of a strategic alliance between the bank and Amlak Finance.
During the visit, Dr. Mahathir also had the opportunity to attend the signing ceremony mandating Amlak Finance and Emirates Islamic Bank to arrange a US$260 million syndicated financing facility for Senai Airport Terminal Services, Malaysia.
Accompanying Dr. Mahathir are Mohamed Ali Al Abbar, Chairman of Amlak Finance and Emaar; Saeed Al Shared Chairman of Emirates Islamic Bank, Hussein Mohammed Al Meeza, Amlak Board Member, Emirates Islamic Bank CEO Ebrahim Fayez Al Shamsi and Mohamed Al Hashemi CEO of Amlak
- FGB appointed as bookrunning mandated lead arranger for mercuria energy’s USD 500 million credit facilities
- Emirates Islamic Bank and ABC Islamic Bank close US$70 million syndicated Murabaha financing facility for Esfahan Steel Company
- Amlak finance wants to transform into Islamic bank
- Stanford Asia Holding Company receives USD 300 million Senior Secured Financing Facility
- EMICOOL signs AED 669 million Syndicated Islamic Finance facility to fund expansion project