A major Malaysian private company mandated Amlak and Emirates Islamic Bank to arrange a US$260 million syndicated financing facility
H.E. Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, the former Prime Minister of Malaysia, visits the Dubai headquarters of Emirates Islamic Bank to offer his congratulations on the conversion of Middle East Bank to Emirates Islamic Bank and the recent launch of the institution’s “Banking in Three Dimensions” platform, as well as to mark the inauguration of a strategic alliance between the bank and Amlak Finance.
During the visit, Dr. Mahathir also had the opportunity to attend the signing ceremony mandating Amlak Finance and Emirates Islamic Bank to arrange a US$260 million syndicated financing facility for Senai Airport Terminal Services, Malaysia.
Accompanying Dr. Mahathir are Mohamed Ali Al Abbar, Chairman of Amlak Finance and Emaar; Saeed Al Shared Chairman of Emirates Islamic Bank, Hussein Mohammed Al Meeza, Amlak Board Member, Emirates Islamic Bank CEO Ebrahim Fayez Al Shamsi and Mohamed Al Hashemi CEO of Amlak
- amlak finance signs strategic alliance with real estate bank
- Emirates Islamic Bank Employee Blood Drive
- Emirates Islamic Bank Nad Al Hamar branch inaugurated
- amlak finance to become a founding shareholder of the egyptian mortgage refinance company
- Emirates Islamic Bank’s new branch to service Sheikh Zayed Road business area