Malaysian Trade Delegation to Visit Manama
A Malaysian trade delegation, headed by Trade and International Industry Minister Rafeda Aziz, will visit Bahrain on May 16-17 for talks on trade and economic relations, reported the Gulf News Agency (GNA) on Thursday.
The delegation, including 60 government officials and businessmen, will discuss ways of bolstering trade ties with the Gulf state, said the agency – Albawaba.com
- DEWA delegation meets major Malaysian companies and investors in Kuala Lumpur to promote WETEX 2015
- Malaysia and Bahrain to advance Islamic money market
- Qatari Trade Delegation in Bahrain for Trade Talks
- Malaysian delegation visits Dubai eGovernment stand at GITEX
- Tanmia briefs high-level Malaysian delegation on Emiratisation measures