Mall of the Emirates makes wishes come true
Mall of the Emirates helped put a smile on the faces of many children recently, when it donated over AED 24,000 to improve the lives of many children through Make A Wish Foundation.
The donation for this noble cause was raised through a silent auction held at the grand launch of Mall of the Emirates' newly opened Fashion Dome on October 3rd. During the exclusive opening event, which was attended by over 500 guests, ten luxury items sponsored by Diane Von Furstenberg, Galliano, Missoni, Mulberry, See by Chloé, Versace, Sephora, Tribes, P.F. Chang's and More Café were auctioned, with the proceeds of AED 24, 145 given to the popular charity.
The donation was handed over by Fuad Sharaf, Vice President, Mall of the Emirates to Mr. Hani Al Zubaidi, from the Board of Directors at the Make A Wish Foundation. The Make A Wish Foundation, which is also based in the UAE, is a global organisation that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength & joy.
- Mall of the Emirates makes wishes come true
- Mall of the Emirates reveals luxury line up in new Fashion Dome
- Al Ain Mineral Water to Make-A-Wish Come True
- Mall of the Emirates raises style stakes
- The Address Montgomerie Dubai and Arabian Ranches Golf Club host charity putting for ‘Make-A-Wish’ Foundation