mansoojat collection of historic saudi costumes on display at jeddah economic forum ladies dinner
This evening, lady delegates attending the Jeddah Economic Forum 2008 will be guests at a dinner given in their honour at the Jeddah Exhibition Center.
A highlight of the event will be an exhibition of traditional ethnic costumes, jewelry and accessories from the Mansoojat Foundation collection representing the traditional ethnic dress of various tribes and regions of Saudi Arabia.
The items on display will be actual historic pieces, while copies of the originals will be featured by models.
The Jeddah Economic Forum organizing committee invited the Mansoojat Foundation to display its collection as an entertaining feature of the ladies dinner event, and as an innovative way to showcase the creativity and beauty heritage of the rich Saudi culture to the multinational gathering of businesswomen, professionals and academics who have arrived in Jeddah from countries all around the world.
- A Ceremony to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding Between the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the Jeddah Economic Forum was Held
- Ceremony to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding Between the St.
- Saudi Arabia to Host Third Jeddah Economic Forum
- Jeddah economic forum chairman demonstrates electronic survey equipment to be used at jef 2007
- Saudi Arabia to host business forum