Market Activity Down in July
(Banque du Liban et d’Outre-Mer) – Market turnover on the Beirut Stock Exchange decreased in July from the month before to 817,503 shares. The 29.8 percent drop came as a result of the slowing activity that has been hovering around for quite sometime. Solidere shares witnessed a significant decrease of 88 percent as only 50,109 shares were traded. Trade in bank shares lost almost 49 percent to 344,550 from last month’s 669,746. The ratio of trading value to market capitalization in July edged down from June, by 17 basis points to 0.25percent.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Lebanese Solidere Shares Fall Below $5
- Global : Ramadan and Eid Holidays decrease trading activity in September.
- Trading Pattern for the month of October 2009
- Global Investment House – Kuwait - Kuwait Stock Exchange – Trading Pattern
- EFG-Hermes acts as sole financial adviser to Solidere's secondary offering offering