Maroc Telecom Launches New Mobile Services
Morocco's telecom operator, Maroc Telecom, has launched a new service of practical information and services through the mobile phone, reported the official Maghrebe Arab Presse (MAP).
The paid service offers information on trains, yellow pages, TV programs, exchange rates and movies.
It also includes information on prayer hours, stock exchanges and sports results – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Maroc-Telecom Purchases 54 Percent in Mauritanian Telecom Company
- Maroc-Telecom Turnover Grows by 32 percent in 1st Half of 2000
- Motorola to Expand Maroc Telecom Infrastructure
- Local, International Firms Compete for Telecom Licenses in Morocco
- Motorola, Maroc Telecom Sign $47m Contract to Supply GSM Network Infrastructure