Marrakech International Film Festival hosts American director Martin Scorsese
The 5th edition of the Marrakech International Film Festival, which will be held from 11 to 19 November, will host the famous American director Martin Scorsese. Le Matin reports that the program of the Festival will include a special homage ceremony to Scorsese. Born in 1942 in New York, Scorsese is the director of the famous movies such as Taxi Driver (1976), New York New York (1977), the Color of Money (1986), the Age of Innocence (1993), Casino (1995), Gangs of New York (2002) and Aviator (2004).
- Dicaprio Publicly Humiliated By Scorsese
- Martin Scorsese named president of Marrakech International Film Festival
- Filmmaker Exchange Program for US and Moroccan students
- Marrakech International Film Festival to kick off
- New, improved and digitally restored masterworks will come to the Abu Dhabi Film Festival screens