Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Rolls Out Bahrain Summer Promotion
The Kingdom's leading extended stay hotel, Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain is set to launch its "Bahrain Summer Promotion 2010". The luxury apartment is making Bahrain an even more attractive destination by offering special summer rates and new room packages to its guests and residents in the upcoming holiday season.
Starting from 18 June 2010 to 9 September 2010, the property slices its regular rate by 20%, giving attractive rates for both leisure and business travelers who visit Bahrain this summer. These special rates are valid for any stay during weekdays and weekends. They also include free buffet breakfast and unlimited internet access.
Aside from the existing "Escape Packages" and advance purchased rates, Marriott's guests can choose from three new packages, such as; Bahrain Beach Package, Bahrain Movie Package and Bahrain Heritage Package.
"Weekend travelers now can enjoy much more discount on their room rates and particularly visitors with families who book for 3 days or longer will get lower prices," said Director of Sales Marwan Haddad.
Additionally, according to Marwan, with the latest three packages, visitors will have opportunities to enjoy more varieties of Bahrain attraction, from shopping at the best malls, recreation on a private beach, watching new released movies in the best theatre in town, to visiting Bahrain national museum, Bahrain Fort and other places of interest in the island.
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Launches Special Eid Promotion
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Partners with Hertz Rent-a-Car in Bahrain
- More rewards this summer from American Express and Marriot Executive Apartments Bahrain
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama, Bahrain Celebrates Associate Appreciation Week 2010
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Hosted First Aid Training