Mashreq Bank Promotes Emiratization through Training UAE Nationals
The second phase of a joint scheme to encourage more UAE nationals to enter the private banking sector was announced Saturday, reported the Gulf Times.
According to the Emirati paper, the course, which is run by Mashreq Bank and National Human Resources, targets school leavers and graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in banking, with an age range of 18 to 24.
The first phase of the project was launched last March, and 15 candidates have successfully completed the program, added the paper.
Gulf countries, particularly Saudi Arabia and UAE, have long standing programs to replace guest labor with nationals – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Ernst & Young promotes Emiratization through new training program for UAE Nationals
- Mashreq celebrates 40th UAE National Day
- Mashreq Emiratisation on track with ambitious plans for Nationals
- HP announces sponsorship training scheme for UAE nationals
- Mashreqbank launches third Al-Mashreq Al-Emarati program