Mass protest to be held in Damascus in support of Iraq, Palestinian uprising
A mass demonstration is expected to be staged in the Syrian capital of Damascus on February 15 to protest the “premeditated aggression on Iraq and to express solidarity with (the) courageous Palestinian Intifada”, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported Wednesday.
It added that the march is in response to a call extended by the Syrian People’s Intifada Support Committee and Resistance of the Zionist Project. (Albawaba.com)
- Thousands of Syrian Students Protest in Support of Palestinians
- Syrian journalists protest against US, Israeli policies
- Damascus Radio blasts US financial aid to Israel for new settlements
- Syrian Students March to US Embassy to Protest Israeli Repression
- Radio-Damascus: Arab Summit Should Support Palestinian Intifada and Prevent Attack on Iraq