Mayo Clinic opens new office in Dubai
Mayo Clinic announced Monday that it will open a new office in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The new office will feature heart care services dedicated primarily to diagnostic and noninvasive therapy. This cardiac service represents a joint pilot project with Dubai Healthcare City and also will consist of heart research and continuing education.
“This pilot project with Dubai Healthcare City is part of Mayo Clinic’s commitment to explore new models of care that can best meet the needs of patients in the Middle East,” said Hugh Smith, M.D., chair, Mayo Clinic Board of Governors. “We believe the services provided in this new office will complement local and regional cardiology practices already in Dubai. This new pilot represents Mayo Clinic’s commitment to providing ongoing care supported by research and education to patients residing outside the United States.”
- Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Sexual Abuse Survivors Have Increased Lifetime Diagnoses of Psychiatric Disorders
- dubai healthcare said to be approaching parity with west
- Fully-equipped medical center inaugurated at Dubai Investments Park
- Kaya Skin Clinic Opens its New Clinic in Abu Dhabi Mall
- Dr Batras’ Clinic at Dubai Healthcare City receives award for excellence