Mayor of Amman Meets the President of Jordan Chamber of Commerce to Discuss Issues regarding the commercial Sector
Mayor of Amman, Omar Maani, recently met the President of Jordan Chamber of Commerce, Senator Na’el Kabariti. The meeting tackled several issued of interest in the commercial sector of Amman City.
Maani stressed on the keenness of Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) to constantly coordinate and solicit counsel from Jordan and Amman Chambers of Commerce, to clear all the difficulties facing the commercial sector in Amman City, especially in the city center.
Maani also shed light on the meeting with Faisal Street’s tradesmen, in coordination with the Chamber of commerce, to explain to them the details of the rehabilitation project on Faisal Street, and to execute the project within an action plan and a time schedule without affecting the trading process, highlighting the importance of the project in refreshing the commercial movement once it is completed.
The meeting further tackled resolving the street vending spots’ issues, and the new licenses of old stores, especially those attached to each other, in addition to studying the proposal of forming a committee of the city center’s tradesmen to coordinate with GAM on issues related to the commercial sector.
- Maani Meets Merchants of King Faisal Plaza to introduce them to the Details of the Plaza Development Project
- The Mayor Meets Head & Members of Amman Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor of Amman Meets Saudi Ambassador
- Engineer Maani Receives the Ambassador of Germany
- Maani Inaugurates the 7th International Camp of Greater Amman Municipality