Mayor of Amman Meets the President of Jordan Chamber of Commerce to Discuss Issues regarding the commercial Sector
Mayor of Amman, Omar Maani, recently met the President of Jordan Chamber of Commerce, Senator Na’el Kabariti. The meeting tackled several issued of interest in the commercial sector of Amman City.
Maani stressed on the keenness of Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) to constantly coordinate and solicit counsel from Jordan and Amman Chambers of Commerce, to clear all the difficulties facing the commercial sector in Amman City, especially in the city center.
Maani also shed light on the meeting with Faisal Street’s tradesmen, in coordination with the Chamber of commerce, to explain to them the details of the rehabilitation project on Faisal Street, and to execute the project within an action plan and a time schedule without affecting the trading process, highlighting the importance of the project in refreshing the commercial movement once it is completed.
The meeting further tackled resolving the street vending spots’ issues, and the new licenses of old stores, especially those attached to each other, in addition to studying the proposal of forming a committee of the city center’s tradesmen to coordinate with GAM on issues related to the commercial sector.
- Maani Called on GAM Employees Not to Participate in the Election Propaganda
- The Mayor Meets Head & Members of Amman Chamber of Commerce
- The American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan and event sponsor ESKADENIA Software
- Mayor of Amman: “The Bus Rapid Transit” is quite an achievement in the development of public transport in the Capital
- Dubai Chamber brings public and private sectors together for trade and logistics