MBC launches third free-to-air entertainment channel
Leading Middle East broadcaster MBC has launched its third free-to-air entertainment channel in as many months. The launch of MBC4 means that viewers now have free access to premium Arab and Western entertainment across the five channel network.
MBC4 offers a mix of live news coverage from the United States in the mornings with shows like 20/20, GOOD MORNING AMERICA and 60 MINUTES, and top-rated action, comedy, drama and reality television series like MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE, FRASIER, CHARMED, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER and 24 in the evenings.
This latest channel launch follows last month’s announcement that the popular MBC2 channel will become a 24 hour non-stop movie experience from February broadcasting Hollywood blockbuster movies like SHREK 2, MASTER AND COMMANDER: THE FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD, CHARLIE’S ANGELS, GLADIATOR and SPIDER-MAN.
- MBC2 to become world’s first free premium movie channel
- MBC MAX: “More Movies More Choice”- New channel on air October 26 will complement MBC2
- MBC MAX: “More Movies More Choice” - New channel on air October 26 will complement MBC2
- ‘mbc Persia’ brings global movies to Farsi speaking movie enthusiasts
- Fox Movies, a new free-to-air English Movie Channel launches in the Middle East