The three-day conference, which is organized by the Press and Media Department at Yarmouk University in cooperation with Al Rai Center for Studies will be attended by a number of Jordanian and Arab academics and specialists.
The conference will be discussing 37 working papers dealing with issues related to the media and its role in contemporary issues, women and Internet and computer.
Activities of the first and second days will be held at Yarmouk University in Irbid, while activities of the third day will be held in Amman with a view to ensure the participation of more specialists concerned in media issues on the local and Arab level.
Media Spokesperson of the conference Dr. Amjad Qadhi said that the conference will focus on aspects related to the media including the Arab media discourse, youth and satellite channels, press freedoms and Electronic journalism. "The conference will also discuss issues related to the role of Arab media in development and keeping pace with developments.
The conference is expected to come up with important recommendations that reflect the impact of the press and media in presenting a number of Arab issues on the local and international levels, and shed light on weaknesses on the media in addition to presenting a number of successful media expertise.
- Drive Social Media presents a conference on: Successful Social Media Strategies
- mediaME Forum:2010, the Levant digital media event, set to take place November 7th & 8th
- Dubai to host Arab and World Media Conference
- An Affective Participation for Al Aan TV in “The 6th Arab Women Media Conference”
- Egypt to Host 2002 Conference on Children and the Media